October 28, 2011

#8 Prepster

*Note: I had this all ready yesterday and just forgot to post! Sorry! 
 

There is something about wearing a button up under a sweater that makes me feel so preppy. I wouldn’t necessarily call my style “preppy”, but then again I’m not really sure what my style is. Maybe that’s something I’ll figure out on this challenge? I definitely don’t mind a preppy look...once in awhile, just not daily. Although, with the items I’ve chosen, I feel like I have been and will be doing this type of button down/sweater combo again. Oh well!



I tried something different with my hair today...a fish tail braid down the back! I love fish tail braids! Wearing it straight down the back like this is fine [and it was my first real attempt at one, so I’ll give myself a break], but it feels a bit...conservative. Haha, I don’t know if that’s the right word, but that’s what comes to mind. I think I would just like something a bit messier and/or off to the side, like these!
















































 Source: bellamumma.com via Erica on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...