October 29, 2011

#9 Easy Peasy

For real, this outfit is a total cop-out. You know, I know it, my dog knows it. That’s okay though, because I was just too comfortable to care. For real, these pants are like wearing old pj’s to work. Plus, I spruced it up with some fun feather earrings! :)



Okay, this top is not in my original items, but I haven’t worn the baby blue sweater yet, so I’m swapping it out. Not that I think this top will be any easier to style, but I wanted to have other colors besides the green/blues I originally chose. To be 100% honest, I have no clue how else I’m going to wear this top. Maybe I could try throwing the gray blazer over it? We shall see I suppose. *Note: The top in the photo is not my actual top, mine has a hood and a small pocket on the front.I I went to take a picture of mine, but it was in the laundry! Ha!

I really would like to get out and take some more photos, but I’m just swamped this week. This will have to suffice for now. Want to know one reason why I’m crazy busy? I’m throwing a Halloween dinner party tonight!! Yes, yes, I am so very excited! It’s a casual-wear-your-costume sort of dinner, then we will be going to the local bars for some costume contests! I have some very fun spooky inspired food planned and you can bet I’ll be taking lots of pictures for a very special Halloween post!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...