November 30, 2011

Recipe: Fruit Salad

This is so ridiculously easy that you really don’t need a recipe. However, since there are so many ways to make a fruit salad I thought I’d share one of my favorites with you [plus the pictures just look so delish!]. Obviously, you can substitute with different fruit and with different flavored yogurt or juice.

FRUIT SALAD


What you need:

2 small bananas
2 kiwi
Strawberries (probably about 1-2 cups, I just added until I was happy with it)
1 single serving of yogurt (I used light raspberry)
Orange Juice




What you do:

1. Slice up all your fruit.
2. Toss fruit and yogurt together in a bowl.
3. Add a tablespoon or two of OJ - just eyeball it to the consistency you want!



That’s it! A quick and simple dish that you can make at your next brunch! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...