January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites: Zooey

I have a couple girl crushes, but my biggest on is on Zooey Deschanel.  I love this chick.  She's nerdy, funny, cute and has amazing style.  In my own little weird brain I'm convinced if we ever met she'd want to be my friend instantly.  Or at the very least, I think she might be polite enough to let me buy her a drink. :)


**She's so pretty!**


**And so goofy!**



**LOVE her style!**

Source: tumblr.com via Kassie on Pinterest

**For real, I need to dress like her more!**

Source: imgfave.com via Kassie on Pinterest

**So fun! I want a retro suit!**

Source: piccsy.com via Kassie on Pinterest

**I love this look!**

Source: imgfave.com via Kassie on Pinterest

**Gorgeous!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...