August 20, 2012

Latest Obsession: Lana Del Rey

Okay, so I’m back for good. I was contemplating not blogging anymore, BUT I changed my mind. I just have to remind myself to not feel guilty or stressed or bugged or whatever if I miss some posts here and there. And to help with that, I will be abolishing Music Mondays, Friday Fotos, etc etc. Well, not completely. I’ll probably still share music with you on some mondays (I am today!), and favorites/photos with you some fridays, but I’m also leaving those days open for whatever else I want...allowing the blog to morph and grow a bit. I like planning, but planning with a looser structure will be better for me. So, moving on... 


I just discovered Lana Del Rey last week. I was on Amazon and I think she popped up because of something else I’d bought or listened to, or I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t even care I’m just glad I found her. She’s a-ma-zing. I have been listening to her non stop, I literally listened to her new album 2-4 times everyday last week. I’m not even sure how to explain her sound. Mainly, because I’m not a music expert (ha), but also because it’s unique. Wiki uses the word “cinematic”. I think there’s a definite 60s/70s feel to her music. I’d also describe many of her songs as...haunting. Her lyrics are pretty great too. Enjoy.

Oh, and she’s gorgeous. 

Some videos for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...