September 28, 2012

Alabama Shakes


I literally just discovered this band on Wednesday.  It came up on my recommended albums on Amazon.com.  Wow, thanks Amazon!

I love their album Boys & Girls.  Put simply, it's amazing.  I haven't a clue what kind of music I would classify this as, but I do know that this is one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard.  I feel kind of like she, Brittany, has a bit of a Janis Joplin raspy, rocker vibe.  Man, she can sure belt it and the way she sings...it's just so soulful and so full of emotion.

Seeing this band live has been added to my bucket list.

And.  I'm going to go ahead and say you're welcome.  Because if you haven't already heard Alabama Shakes you'll be wanting to thank me in a few minutes, haha!  :P

Okay okay, just go enjoy.




xo, kass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...