October 16, 2012

Me, Myself & I :)


1--What is your favorite season? Explain. 
+Fall, hands down. I love the colors, the clothes and the food. And I can't explain it, but I feel like a sort of excitement fills the air. :) 
me and my little brother this summer, lol

 2--Talk about a moment that changed your life? 
+ Meeting Brian has definitely changed my life. He's amazing. Moving when I was a child definitely changed my life, for the better I think. My brother being born definitely changed my life. Again, all of these for the better. :) It's really hard for me to just pick one moment, because I feel like there are several moments that were an important part of shaping who I am today. 


3--If you could be any Crayola crayon color, what would you be & why? 
+ Avocado green. I don't know why, I just like it. :) 

 4--Describe yourself as a superhero: Superpower? Name? Sidekick?
+Ha, honestly I have no clue how to answer this question...ummmm... okay. Superpower: teleportation -- Name: Ms. Porter ??? ha, Idk. Sidekick: My loyal canine companion, Tele HA. I'm horrible at this game. :P  
5--If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop? 
+Target [love the clothes and it would cover my beauty, food and general household needs], Amazon.com [for all that other random shit I think I want/need but can't get at Target] annnnnd etsy.com!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...